and invite your friends
The Cosmic College
for all People on Earth
"Light of Change"
About Sri Amarnath Rao:
Mr. Amarnath Rao has 36 years of IT experience, and 3 years of CSR and Training experience.
This includes 10 years with ECIL Hyderabad. He was one of the first to go on software export to Singapore from FAR EAST COMPUTERS, SINGAPORE in 1981…
He has run successfully his own venture at Bangalore for 13 years, called Reliance Computers P Ltd.
He was the GM, Customer Support of TATA ELXSI, VP Marketing of IMR Global, a Florida based company.
Later he was the MD/CEO of IQ INFONET, a Software company in Bangalore.
After shifting to Hyderabad in 2005, he assumed charge of CEO of ACS Technologies Ltd, which is a 26 year old IT organization with ISO certification.
He is a Post graduate in Statistics from Mysore University.
In 2007, March, he retired from active career and joined a CSR initiative, Byrraju Foundation, to serve the society.
From April 2009, he joined COD, HYDERABAD as Head- Strategy & Program Promotion. He has done many successful Experiential trainings at COD.
He was also the Computer Society of India Chairman of Bangalore branch and and National Execom member of CSI for 6 years.
He was the Hyderabad Chapter Chairman for 2006-2008. He was past president of Rotary Club of Peenya in Bangalore.
He was the Treasurer of NHRD Network, Hyderabad Chapter for 2009-2010.
He is the Convener of Special Interest Group(SIG)- SOFT SKILLS at Computer Society of India. He is a regular visiting Faculty in popular B-Schools like IPE, ICBM & Shiva Shivani.
From March 31st 2010, he has gone independent and he works as a Chief Knowledge Catalyst.
His areas of specializations are,
1. Team Building,
3. Customer Orientation,
4. Personality development,
5. Communication Skills, and
6. Goal setting.
Specialization is experiential training.
Conducted trainings at APSRTC, for HMA, NMDC, BEL, ETDC, EME, CDM, DQ Entertainment, ICBM, Silver Oaks, Aparna Associates, Institution of Hotel Management, CIM, Patna to name a few.
Other activities are:
1. Marketing residential workshop of 2 days, for Ratnasagar sales team of AP, 16 of them. Good feedback.
2. Branding workshop for the leadership team at Anjani cements for a day for 25 executives. Excellent feedback from participants and CEO.
3. Experiential Workshop for the leadership team including few Directors at Aparna Associates, again with excellent feedback.
4. Experiential workshop for 150 teachers of Silver Oaks, spread over 3 days, with Director concluding each day with excellent feedback.
5. Experiential workshops at ETDC for 22 Group heads with a very positive feedback.
6. Experiential workshop at Singareni Collieries, Ramagundam for their 17 promoted managers for a day with excellent feedback.
7. Experiential Workshop at Institute of Hotel management, Vidyanagar, one for Staff, and one for Faculty with excellent feedback.
8. Softskill workshops at ICBM, three times, (including one for the Faculty,), two days at Chandragupt Institute of Management, Patna, at Vishva Vishvani, at IAMEE,and motivation lectures at Guru Nanak Institute & Bhavans school, Sainik Puri.Also addressed 160 students of Aloysius Institute for Management & IT(AIMIT)
9. Soft Skills two days workshop for the Rural BIT, Narasampet for 60 students, at the end of the workshop, the Chairman made a remark, that ‘there was a Devine intervention called Amarnath rao, who has transformed all my students.’
10. Visiting Professor at IPE, Hyderabad for their PGDA courses & Executive MBA for SERVICE MARKEING.
11. Visiting Professor at Chandragupt Institute Of Management, Patna for their PGDA students for Branding & Product Management.
12. Guest Lecturer at IPE for their MDPs.
13. 2 Netpractice workshop, my own open programs for Experiential Training on personality development attended by 5 executives from organisations like, Deloitte, PLE, Ramky, Formula HR, Singareni Collieries, etc.
14. 3 week personality development for 25 executives of Taj Tristar Hotel.
15. Experiential Workshop for Icareer Consultancy.
16. One day Mentoring workshop at Anjani Group Leadership TEAM.
17. Motivational lectures to students of Guru Nanak Institutions,
18. Faculty Development Program at KL University for 56 Faculty members.
19. Sales workshop at Aparna Enterprises.
20. 4 half day workshop on Team building to Jr. Managers of Singareni Collieries.
21. Half day seminar on Goal setting for the Managers of VIVIMED LABs.
22. Two days experiential workshop on TEAM BUILDING & LEADERSHIP at INDIAN IMMUNOLOGICALS LTD., Gachibowli..
Apart from this, Mr Rao participates in diversified extra Curricular activities.
1. I was the Treasurer of the NHRD, Hyderabad, where I was nicknamed as Fevicol.
2. I am now the Convenor of Soft Skills- Special Interest Group(SIG) at Computer Society of India.
3. I am the member of Rural Development Committee at FAPCII.
4. I am the President of Meghadri Heights resident welfare association.
5. I accompany The Hindu & Business Lines executives in their CSR activities to Motivate various colleges, and I have addressed students in Gulbarga, Narsampet, etc.
6. Addressed about 300 young students at RYLA( Rotary Youth Leadership award).
From the past one year, i am improving my feedback from workshop to workshop, and I am attaching two them for your reference. I have been striving to make a difference with my infinite energy to transform those who have attended my workshop, be it a student, a teacher, a lecturer, an executive, an Army officer. I have 2046 friends in my Face Book, who keep in touch with me.
I have strived to popularize my NET PRACTICE with Team Building, Leadership, Decision Making and Conflict Resolution. I have already done this with Aparna Associates, Anjali Cements, ETDC, Indian Immunologicals, Vivimedlabs, Singareni Collieries, etc to name few corporate, along with Academic Institutions like, IPE, Guru Nanak Group, KL University, etc.